Last updated on MAY 16, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are getting logged out of HCM Application when adding a language skill to Non-Person profiles.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to HCM DEMO
2) Go To Main Menu >Workforce Development >Profile Management >Profiles >Non – Person Profiles. (Click on Advance Search Hyperlink as shown in the below picture)
3) In Advance search criteria scroll, select type as blank
4) In Profile Identities scroll, select Position Data in Related to field & Position as – 19000022. Click on search button. Now select Profile Name – Clerk.
5) Go to Accomplishments Tab. Click on Status Hyperlink to sort the Language Skills
6) Now Click on Add new Language Skills
7) Select Language as BO (Bengali) and click on Apply and add another button as shown below-
8) User is getting logged out of HCM Application when clicked on Apply and add another button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms