Error (8005,47) “The Asset Cost Entered in the INTFC_FIN Table Is Below the Capitalization Limit.” When Sending Costs to Asset Management Through Send to Asset Management (PC_AM) Process
(Doc ID 2266529.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When sending project costing costs to Asset Management through PC_AM (Send to Asset Management) process, the capitalization limit is checked against each resource row instead of checking it against the sum of the resource amounts for an asset ID.
As a result, transactions will be in error in PS_INTFC_FIN table.
Steps to reproduce the issue
1. Add a capitalization limit amount of 1000.
2. Create a project.
3. Set the Asset Integration Rules to Manual.
4. Add two activities.
5. Add two transactions for the first activity.
6. Add one transaction for the second activity.
7. Add an asset.
8. Relate the asset id to both activities.
9. Select Include for all rows, click Save.
10. Assign Transactions.
11. Run PC_AM process.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document