Last updated on MAY 16, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When sending PC cost to Asset Management through PC_AM process, the Capitalization limit is checked against each row resource amount instead of checking as the sum of the resource amount for an asset ID.
"The asset cost entered in the INTFC_FIN table is below the capitalization limit.
A minimum capitalization limit has been set for this category. The cost that was entered is below that capitalization minimum. Please adjust the minimum or do not capitalize this asset."
1. Add a capitalization limit amount of 1000.
2. Create a project.
3. Set the Asset Integration Rules to Manual.
4. Add two activities.
5. Add two transactions for the first activity.
6. Add one transaction for the second activity.
7. Add an asset.
8. Relate the asset id to both activities.
9. Select Include for all rows, click Save.
10. Assign Transactions.
11. Run PC_AM process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms