E-PORTAL: Managed Content Link to URL Also Opens Edit Content Page When Selected
(Doc ID 2266811.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PRTL Interaction Hub - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Homepages and Tabs
Managed Content Web Site URL link also opens edit page
Using a URL in a Managed Content folder, published as a pagelet, opens the intended link on a new tab BUT also opens the managed content edit page for that item in the existing tab. This behavior renders this option unusable.
1. Navigate to Content Management-> Managed Content-> Browse Folders
2. Add new folder
3. Navigate back to Content Management-> Managed Content-> Browse Folders and add content
4. Select Web Site URL as content type
5. Add link
6. Navigate back to Content Management-> Managed Content-> Browse Folders and select properties.
7. Publish folder as pagelet
8. Add new pagelet to homepage
9. Click new Link
10. Not taken to link. Taken to View Content page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document