Last updated on MAY 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, Portal Technology
Accordion Menu Item Limit
The delivered XSL template accordion menu in HCM 9.1 PeopleTools 8.55.11 limits the number of content references that can be displayed to 9. The remaining content references are summarized into a line item labeled X More.... (Note: The actual value of remaining content references is displayed in place of the X value described). This line item seems to be a dead link when selected.
1. Login and Select Classic Home
2. Navigate to PeopleTools-> Portal-> Portal Utilities-> Navigation Collections
3. Create navigation collection with multiple links
4. Navigate to PeopleTools-> Portal-> Pagelet Wizard-> Pagelet Wizard – Add a new value
5. Add Navigation collection with multiple rows
6. Select custom display options
7. Select XSL Template: Accordion Menu and select generate
8. Publish pagelet
9. Added to homepage
10. Click “# More…”
12. Page moves to the top of the screen. The remaining 4 links are not displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms