Last updated on MAY 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unfilled Bids are Lost When a Multi-position Requisitions Re-open Upon Cancelling a Work Order
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Create a multi position requisition.
2) Source the requisition to a supplier.
3) Requisition has 3 number of available positions and 0 filled positions.
4) Submitted 5 bids.
5) 3 bids were offered and 2 bids were left as `Submit¿ status.
6) 3 bids were accept offer by the vendor.
7) SC fills the 3 bids which were accept offer by the vendor.
Only the SPF_BID_STATUS of the 2 bids which were not filled were updated to 'Closed Bids'.
8) In the Assess and Awards Bids page, the 3 filled bids are shown in the grid upon search for that requisition. The rest of the non filled bids
(SPF_BID_STATUS = 'C') are not showing in the search since the requisition is already closed as the no of position equals the no of filled position.
9) When a requisition is already closed as all available positions were already been filled. If one WO is cancelled, the requisition re-opens as the number of filled position will be subtracted by 1 position which then opens
up another seat. However, when this happen, those unfilled bids as highlighted by the example below, stays in 'C' or closed status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms