PV_FS_BP Budget checking Process will not Select any Requisitions if there is a Date Range Entered.
(Doc ID 2267131.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The date range on the run control for PV_FS_BP (Budget Checking) will not select any requisitions to be processed. If you leave the date range blank then requisitions are selected and processed through budget checking.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search on Maintain requisitions in eprocurement for any requisitions not budget checked
2. Select a period in which to process from the list of requisitions so that you have a range of dates and requisitions.
3. Go to purchasing/requisitions/budget check and leave all fields as All and enter the date range of the requisitions to be budget checked.
4. Run the process
5. Go back to maintain requisitions in eprocurement and see that nothing has been processed.
6. Go back to the run control, remove the date range and process,
7. Check requisitions again and you will see they have processed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!