Notes Tab Displays Incorrect Data While Applying Screening Results For An Applicant
Last updated on MAY 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Notes Tab in manage applicant is displaying wrong information.
An applicant Notes tab in Manage Applicant should display the proper notes instruction after rejecting an applicant.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search for a JO with at least 1 application.
2. Go to Applicant Screening.
3. Run the Basic Screening Process.
4. Go to Screening Criteria page, choose a letter and flag "Send Letter as Email When Results Are Applied".
5. Go to Screening results, mark an applicant as Failed, and hit "Apply result".
6. Go to Manage applicant's NOTES tab.
7. It displays a wrong information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms