ELM 9.2: Issue In Sorting Roster Grid In Administer Class Roster Page
Last updated on MAY 18, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue in sorting Roster grid in Administer Class Roster page.
After Sorting Class Roster grid by column Name and then exiting the transaction, the column still shows that the grid is sorted.
STEPS TO REPLICATE THE ISSUE
1. Go to Enterprise Learning->Learner Task->Administer Class Rosters
2. Choose a class and click on Roster.
3. Sort Class Roster grid by column Name - it will sort the information in Ascending order.
4. Go back to Administer Class Rosters main page, search for same Class and click on Roster.
5. Now Column Name shows it is sorted with Descending order. But the list appears wrongly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms