DOCUMENT SELECTION PAGE NOT REFRESHED WHEN MANAGER'S NAME FILTER IS USED
(Doc ID 2267970.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other Issue with ePerformance
When a ePerformance Administrator uses the Manager Name to filter the search result in "View Documents" page, the filtered list is not retained when the admin returns to filtered list by clicking on "Return to View Performance Documents" link.
The Search list should be retained when the Manager's name is used as criteria
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu >> Workforce Development >> Performance Management >> Performance Documents >> View Documents
2. Use Manager's First Name or/and Last Name alone to filter the search result.
3. Open a performance document from the search result.
4. On the Performance document, click on the "Return to View Performance Documents" link to return to the search page.
5. Note that filtered list is not retained.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document