Last updated on JUNE 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Interfaces
INTFC_PROJ_RES RES_USER1, RES_USER1, RES_USER3, RES_USER4, RES_USER5 fields are not being copied to PROJ_RESOURCE during PC_PRICING / PC_WRAPPER processes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Validate Rates Set/Target is set up accordingly and associate to project.
2. Validate the EmplID rate.
3. Add new TLX transaction row to Project Activity. Analysis type – TLX Quantity – 8. UOM – MHR.
4. Click detail icon and define Transaction User Fields
5. Identify EmplID on Time and Labor section
6. Process Transaction
7. Validate row data on PROJ_RESOURCE table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms