After Payment Priority Setup On Item Types, Payments Swapping Not Working
Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On CS 9 Bundle 44 after new setup Payments are not swapping when a higher priority payment comes in.
It is expected payments will shuffle when a priority payment is received on a student account.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create new Item Types, Charge Priority List, Payment Overall Priority, Item Type Tree
2. configure the system to use the new Tree
3. post charges to a student's account with the new Charge Item Types
4. post a payment to the student's account with a new Item Type
5. post a priority payment to the student's account with a new Item type
6. review the student account, the priority payment did not replace the initial payment
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms