After Payment Priority Setup On Item Types, Payments Swapping Not Working
(Doc ID 2268206.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for Relevance on *** 01-APR-2019 ***
On Campus Solutions 9 after new setup to assign Payment Priorities, Payments are not swapping when a higher priority Financial Aid payment is posted.
It is expected payments will shuffle when a priority payment is received on a student account.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- create new Item Types, Charge Priority List, Payment Overall Priority, Item Type Tree
- configure the system to use the new Tree
- post charges to a student's account with the new Charge Item Types
- post a payment to the student's account with a new Item Type
- post a priority payment to the student's account with a new Item type
- review the student account, the priority payment did not replace the initial payment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document