EAP: Error When Trying To Unapply A Prepayment -- 1 select list items in parameter list, but SQL has 0 select columns
(Doc ID 2268341.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error encountered when attempting to unapply a Prepayment.
SQLExec: 1 select list items in parameter list, but SQL has 0 select columns.
(2,124) VCHR_APPL_WRK3.UNAPPLY_ALL_PB.SavePostChange Name:RegVchrFullApplied
Called from:VCHR_APPL_WRK3.UNAPPLY_ALL_PB.SavePostChange Statement:216
1. Create prepaid voucher (00000206) with location 1 and pay group 'Special Vendors'
2. Create regular voucher (00000207) with location 1 and pay group 'Average or Special Processing '
3. Create regular voucher (00000208) with location 2 and pay group 'Average or Special Processing '
4. Create another prepaid voucher (00000209) with location 1 and pay group `Average or Special Processing¿
5. Pay the prepaid vouchers
6. Run Payment Post
7. Apply to first prepaid voucher 00000206, the regular vouchers 00000207 and 00000208
8. Apply to second prepaid voucher 00000209, the regular voucher 00000208
9. Voucher Post all vouchers
10. Unpost the second regular voucher
11. Unapply the second regular voucher to the first prepaid voucher
12. Error is generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document