PO Reopen (PO_POREOPEN) process is not reopening all Distribution Lines.
(Doc ID 2268709.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO distrib lines remain closed after PO is reopened
A purchase order had 1 closed distribution. Then the entire purchase order was closed using the Buyers Workbench. Later when the PO Reopen process was run, all the Lines and Schedules reopened, but the Distribution that was closed prior to the Workbench Closure, did not reopen.
Expecting all distributions to reopen
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a purchase order with 1 line, 2 schedules.
- Sched 1 has 2 distributions.
- Scehd 2 has 1 distribution.
- Receiving is not required. Matching is required.
- Voucher Line 1, Schedule 1, Distribution 1. Run Matching and Post.
- Voucher Line 1, Schedule 1, Distribution 2. Run Matching. DO NOT POST.
- Voucher Line 1, Schedule 2, Distribution 1. Run Matching. DO NOT POST.
- Run PO Recon by Business Unit. Result: Line 1, Sched 1, Distrib 1 is closed.
- Close the PO using the Buyers Workbench.
- Reopen the PO. Result: Header is set back to Dispatched. Line and Schedules are reopened. All Distributions reopened except Line 1, Sched 1, Distrib 1 (this was closed first, using PO Recon)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document