ELM 9.2: Announcement Dismiss Button Not Removing Announcement from list
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Announcement Dismiss Button not removing Announcement from list as designed on the Announcement Review page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create notification. Enterprise Learning, Notifications, Ad Hoc Notify and Announce, Add New Value
2. Options box, uncheck “Users may hide this announcement”
3. Save Announcement and then check Process Monitor on the upper right-hand of the page.
4. Go to Home Page to see Announcement.
5. Click on the Announcement to view details.
6. Click on Message to view even more details,the Dismiss button. The Page Save icon spins but, the Announcement is not removed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms