Duplicate PO Lines Displayed on Receiving Page
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate PO Lines are seen when Receiving
The issue above happens when:
1. The Dispatched PO has a Contract in the PO Line
2. The Dispatched PO has the same PO_ID as the Contract ID
3. At least one of the PO Lines have been received.
4. At least one of the PO Lines is still receivable.
1. Create a Contract under Main Menu > Procurement Contracts > Add/Update Contracts.
2. Create a multi-line PO with the same ID as the created Contract in #1.
3. Go to the Contract tab in the PO Line and associate the Contract in #1 to the PO Lines.
4. Save and dispatch the PO.
5. Receive one of the PO Lines through Main Menu > Purchasing > Receipts > Add/Update Receipts.
6. Search for the PO and receive one of the lines (run the RECV_00).
7. Repeat Step 5 and search the PO again. Notice that the lines were duplicate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms