Change Request Status Is Displayed As Budget Not Checked For Self Approved Requisition
Last updated on MAY 22, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Change Request
Change request status is displayed as Budget not checked for self approved requisition.. When we create change for self approved requisition by decreasing the quantity. Change request status is populated as ‘Budget Not Checked’. In case of decrease Scenario system will trigger Budget check by itself , so change request status should be updated as ‘Ready to Process’ both in header and line level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create self approved requisition for any number of line.
2. Budget check the Requisition
3. Source to PO.
4. Budget check and dispatch the PO.
5. Edit requisition to decrease quantity .
6. On Save and Submit FS_BP is triggered by the system for decrease Scenario and Budget status updated to valid.
7. Still Change request status is displayed as ‘ budget not checked’ both at Header and Line Level.
8. When approving change request as buyer and change request process is picking up the change request even though status is displayed incorrectly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms