Careers Job Posting In Wrong Order
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Careers page Job posting shows Qualifications second and Responsibilities first, ignoring the template data
It is expected that the Careers page Job Posting would respect the template data and show the Qualifications first and Responsibilities second
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Recruiting>Search Job Opening and searched for Job Opening 504071
2. Click on the Job, then Details, then the Job Posting
3. Click on the Job Posting and note that the posting has two sections:
Qualifications (above) and Responsibilities (below).
4. Click the Preview posting button
5. Note the Order of the sections are shown as is expected with
Qualifications (above) and Responsibilities (below) as per the posting
6. Next, navigate to Self Service>Recruiting>Careers
7. Search for job 504071
8. Click on the Job and note that the Responsibilities are listed first and
Qualifications are listed second.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms