EAP: AP_MATCH Doesn't Match Voucher & Goes To No Success When Override Reason is Credit Note From Higher Level
(Doc ID 2269141.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Matching process fails due to unique constraint error when Override Reason is Credit Note From Higher Level
1. Create a PO : Qty 100, Price $5
2. Create a receipt by copying the above PO: Qty: 10, Price: 5
3. Create a Quick invoice by copying the above PO receipt, Qty: 50, Price: $9, change Pay terms. Execute Voucher Build.
4. Execute Matching. Exception created for Rule_H100 (pay terms mismatch). Select Action as override and reason as Override from Higher Level
5. Execute Matching. Exception created for Rule 500: Line price not = PO price with rule % tol, Select Action as : Override and Override Reason: Credit Note from Higher Level.
6. Rerun Matching. Debit Memo is created and Match Status of original Voucher is "Overridden". No exception available in Matching Workbench.
7. Rerun Matching for the original voucher.
-- XX:XX:XX.XXX Process XXXXX ABENDED at Step AP_MATCH_RAP.DMVchrs.Step01 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
-- XX:XX:XX.XXX SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (PSF.PS_AP_MTVCHR1_T5) violated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document