E-PIA : PeopleSoft Session Not Terminated After Timeout On Mobile Devices
(Doc ID 2269161.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User is not properly logged out after Inactivity Timeout is reached on Mobile device. This only occurs when the Display is turned off before PeopleSoft Timeout occurs.
Issue occurs on both Android and iOS devices
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Use Ipad to Connect to WIFI/Internet
2) Clear Safari Cache on Ipad (Settings > Safari > Clear Browser history & Website Data)
3) Set Display Timeout to 2 Minutes (Settings > Display > Timeout)
4) Enter Login URL
5) Login to HCM Environment using Personal Developer User (Clone of PS)
6) Enter the "My Profile" Fluid Tile
7) Put Ipad away for 10 minutes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document