Prepare To Hire Screen Displaying Incorrect Job Code When Position Number Is Changed
Last updated on OCTOBER 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Prepare for Hire Displays an old job code Associated to an Active Position Record, when the Position is changed on the Prepare for Hire page. The Job Opening contains 2 positions 1 Primary and 1 non Primary, the non primary Position record has 2 Effective Dated rows with 2 different Job Codes. Once the Job Opening is created both Position Numbers are Entered, Position 1 is the Primary Position; Position 2 is the Secondary Position. User can see After the Second Position is Entered on the Job Opening it Pulls the old Job Code (old Effective Dated Row) from the Position and not the Job code from the most Current row in the Position Data Record.
Thus when the User is at the Prepare for Hire page, and changes the Position Data record from the Primary Position to the Second Position, that it will pull the Job code Associated to that position from the Job Opening.
1. Sign PS/PS
2. Use 2 positions data records, 1 position with only one effective dated row, to use as primary when creating the job opening.
3. 1 position that has 2 effective dated rows, the older row has a different Job Code than the most current effective dated row.
4. Create a Job Opening using Position # 19000036, has only one effective dated row
5. Add the second position to that job opening 19000032
6. Complete the rest of the information, add posting info and hiring team then save an open
7. Run the HC_HRS_JOB_OPENING_FULL AND HC_HRS_JOB_POSTING_FULL Processes, Navigation PeopleTools > Search Framework > Administration > Schedule Search Index
8. Navigate to Recruiting > search Job Opening find the Job Opening just created
9. Search for an Applicant, link an applicant to the new Job Opening
10. Prepare a Job Offer
11. Accept the Job Offer
12. Review the Prepare for Hire Screen, after Reviewing
13. Change the Position Data record that is displayed from 19000036 to 19000032
14. Review the Page you will see that the Job Code Displayed is the one Associated to the Oldest Effective Dated row which is Incorrect, and Displays the Incorrect Information on the Prepare for Hire page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms