Profile Management - Deleted Information of Content Item Row Still Appears In Details Summary
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When deleting an Effective Dated Content Item row from a Competency the History Icon is no Longer Displayed on the Non Person Profile, Competency summary; however the Proficiency that was Associated to the Deleted row is not Cleared it Remains.
Steps to Replicate
1. Sign in using PS/PS
2. Navigation to Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles > Non Person Profile
3. At the Search select Cluster and Profile ID 100673
4. Open the first competency 0152
5. Add a new effective dated row, change the proficiency to 5-Expert and then save
6. At the Competency Summary the History Icon is shown and the Proficiency is 5-Expert
7. Open Competency 0152 again, delete the row that was just added, you will see the delete message, click ok and then save
8. Returning to the Competency Summary Note the History Icon is no longer showing, however the Proficiency is still shown as 5-Expert
9. Verify by accessing the Competency again and you will see that the only row shows a Proficiency of 3-Good
10. Navigating away from the Component and then back to it, and bringing up the same profile, the Competency Summary shows the Proficiency correctly 3-Good
The information from the deleted item is not cleared upon save unless the user leaves the area and then returns again at that point the user will see that the correct information that pertains to the content item that was edited is correct.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms