508 Compliance Issue - EP_CREATEAPPR_MGR When Creating a Performance Document
(Doc ID 2269415.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In accessibility mode - the information is presented out of order on the page - EP_CREATEAPPR_MGR
Using Accessibility Mode once ADA user Selects an Employee to Create a Document for; at the Create a Document Page, there is no Verification of the Employee Name who was Selected before the User is at the Create Document Button.
For Users who are not Visually Impaired they are able to see the Employee(s) who are Selected on the Previous Page, however to a ADA User who is Visually Impaired there is no Verification that the Employee(s) Selected on the Previous Page are the Ones who will have a Performance Document Created for them.
Needs to Announce the Name of the employee(s) Selected Before it gets to the Create Document Button.
1. Navigate to Manager Self Service > Performance Management > Performance Documents
2. Create Documents
3. Screen reader announces the list of employees, user selects one or more employees and then clicks on continue
4. User enters begin and dates
5. Document Type
6. Next a visually impaired person would not see the list that shows the employees, but goes straight to Create Document
7. Visually impaired person is unable to verify what persons they will be created documents
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document