Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears exceptions handled differently in 9.1 versus 9.2. In 9.2 environment, if a time report has an exception, the TA_STATUS = 'N', after the exception is allowed, the time report is not being picked up because the status <> 'Y'. User states in 9.1, if a time report has an exception, the TA_STATUS = 'Y' on the TL_TR_STATUS table so that the employee can be picked up and processed again after the exception is allowed.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Set Exception as High and Allowable.
2. Enter Time for EE to trigger the exception.
3. TL_TR_STATUS before Time Admin
4. Run Time Admin
5. Verify Exception is triggered
6. Check TA_STATUS = 'Y
7. Allow the Exception
8. Re-run TA - verify if employee time is processed as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms