ELM 9.2: Calendar ICS File Attachment From/Organizer Contains the Class Administrator's Email Address
(Doc ID 2270231.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Calendar ics file organizer contains the Class Administrator's email while the email notification is being sent from the general email address.
Steps to Replicate the Issue:
1) Log in as an Administrator
2) Navigate: Main menu > Enterprise learning > Catalog > Maintain Classes
3) Update, Add, or Cancel a Learning Component Session
4) Email is generated that contains a calendar ics file
5) When the Learner receives the email notification and opens the Calendar ics attachment.
6) the 'From' (organizer) contains Administrator's email id.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document