CRM - Emails Sent When Testing Dialog Are Displayed As 360-Degree View Interactions
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Online Marketing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Dialog
Emails sent with the Dialog in Test status are displayed in the Interactions of the 360-Degree View
Emails sent with the Dialog in Test status are displayed in the Interactions of the 360-Degree View.
The problem is that when you try to see the details of this interaction in the 360-Degree View, you receive two different errors.
• You are not authorized to view this email. (18136,9108)
• The transaction of email detail was not tracked (18136,9109)
The emails sent when the Dialog is in Test status, should not be displayed as an Interaction in the 360-Degree View.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create the Audience
2. Create the document
3. Create the Dialog
4. Change the Dialog Status to Test
5. The test has been test
6. If you check the PS_RY_BMAIL_HIS table, you will notice that the INTERACTION_ID column is null. Why a new row is created in this record if this was only a test?
7. Run the RY_OEM_360 process. This process will display all the email communication with a customer in the Interactions list of the Customer 360-Degree view.
8. It will assign an INTERACTION_ID to the row.
9. The Interaction was created in the PS_RI_INTERACTION table.
10. The Interaction appears in the 360-Degree View
11. Click the Date/Time link in the Interaction. You will receive this error.
12. If you change the Status of the Dialog to Go Live
13. A new email is sent
14. A new row is added to the PS_RY_BMAIL_HIS
15. Run the process RY_OEM_360
16. A new INTERACTION_ID is assigned
17. A new Interaction is created
18. A second Interaction appears in the list.
19. If you click in the link of the second Interaction, you will be able to see the second email that was sent with the Dialog in the Go Live status. This should be the only interaction listed in the 360-Degree View, and the one that was sent with the Dialog in Test status should not be displayed.
20. If you try to Access to the email sent when the Dialog was in Test status, you will see a different error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms