EEX 9.2: Account Value Reverts to Default Upon Changing Line Amount on a Travel Authorization
(Doc ID 2271021.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TA Chartfield Value reverts to default when changing amount on Expense Line.
1. Go to Travel and Expenses>Travel Authorization>Create/Modify
2. Enter Business Purpose, Description, Dates
3. Enter Expense Line 1 Date, Expense type, Description, Payment Type, Amount (e.g. $100).
4. In accounting details change the default account to other applicable
5. Go back to Amount field and change the amount to $50 and click somewhere else to trigger the fieldchange
Account field resets to default values.
Account value should not be changed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document