EEX 9.2: Account Value Reverts to Default Upon Changing Line Amount on a Travel Authorization
Last updated on MAY 28, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TA Chartfield Value reverts to default when changing amount on Expense Line.
1. Go to Travel and Expenses>Travel Authorization>Create/Modify
2. Enter Business Purpose, Description, Dates
3. Enter Expense Line 1 Date, Expense type, Description, Payment Type, Amount (e.g. $100).
4. In accounting details change the default account to other applicable
5. Go back to Amount field and change the amount to $50 and click somewhere else to trigger the fieldchange
Account field resets to default values.
Account value should not be changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms