Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Handler code for the PO_LOAD_EXT_MES is missing for the field CAT_LINE_NBR. When the SOAP message is sent, add a line for the CAT_LINE_NBR field and it is not getting passed to the PO_ITEM_STG table. Data on the sourcing workbench will indicate ERROR and will state that it is an invalid contract (the CAT_LINE_NBR field must be populated for it to be valid.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a category contract in Demo for any existing Supplier
2. Load a SOAP message using the PS SOAP Tester utility. Specify the supplier and category contract ID
3. Check the data is staged using Sourcing Workbench. The PO should exist as a staged status with a PO ID assigned.
4. Run the PO Autosource process using only the POCALC and POCREATE processes
5. The data on the sourcing workbench will indicate ERROR and will state that it is an invalid contract (the CAT_LINE_NBR field must be populated for it to be valid.
Quick Steps to Replicate:
1. Load a SOAP message using the PS SOAP Tester utility, but add an XML line for the field CAT_LINE_NBR.
2. After running the SOAP message, query the table PO_ITEM_STG and notice that the field CAT_LINE_NBR does not get populated due to missing handler code.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms