EAP-Entry Event distributions IN PS_EE_VCH_ACCTG_LN not created for voucher accounting lines with DST_ACCT_TYPE = CACF
(Doc ID 2271346.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Payment
Entry Event distributions IN PS_EE_VCH_ACCTG_LN are not created for voucher accounting lines having DST_ACCT_TYPE = CACF
1) Set vendor 1 to pay through SPS EFT (federal) which requires schedule id reconciliation (cash clearing)
2) Enter voucher 1 for $100 for vendor 1
3) Enter voucher 2 for -$100 for vendor 1
4) budget check voucher, post vouchers 1, 2
5) set payment date for both vouchers to same date
6) select, create payments, create SPS file for vouchers 1,2 in same pay cycle
7) post and entry event payment
8) query voucher accounting line for both vouchers and validate that APAF, CACF and CASF entries are created
9) query voucher ee accounting line for both vouchers and validate that CACF entries are NOT created
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document