Error On Review Requisition Workbench Page After Applying Activity Dates While Searching Requisition
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SQL Error on review requisition workbench page after applying Activity Dates while searching requisition.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Purchasing > Requisitions > Review Requisition Information > Workbench
2. Provide BU & Requisition ID
3. Uncheck Reqs Never Sourced check box
4. Provide From Activity & To Activity Date.
5. Now press Apply Activity Dates button.
6. It will default PO activity due dates & MSR Activity schedule/ship dates.
7. Press OK button.
Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. (2,213) REQ_INQ_WRK.SEARCH_BUTTON.FieldChange Name:REQ_WB_HDR_SCROLL PCPC:21471 Statement:387
Called from:REQ_INQ_WRK.SEARCH_BUTTON.RowInit Statement:57
A SQL error occurred during processing of the PeopleCode ScrollSelect (or ScrollSelectNew, RowScrollSelect, RowScrollSelectNew) built-in function.
This error may have been described by a preceding message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms