Requisition Comments And Attachments Do Not Copy To PO Through Change Requests
(Doc ID 2271567.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When raising change request for comments and attachment in a requisition, after submitting it will be auto approved and won't create any change request entry.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create eProcurement Requisition with adding header comment and attachment
2. Source to PO
3. Dispatch PO
4. Edit eProcurement requisition in Manage Requisitions page
5. Update header comment and add one more attachment
6. Save and submit the requisition
7. Approve change request
8. Run PO change process.
9. Review the PO -The comments and attachments are not added to the PO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document