Display In Manufacturing BOM Menu is not correct.
(Doc ID 2271907.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Manufacturing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users add rows to Manufacturing BOMs, the display does not show all the rows. The last rows are partially displayed or not visible at all.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Main Menu > Manufacturing Definitions > BOMs and Revisions > Maintain BOMs and Revisions > Manufacturing BOMs
2. Click Add a New value with the following values and press Add:
3. After the item is opened, go to Components tab.
4. Click on View All and add 5-6 new rows (plus sign):
5. Change the Eff Date for every new row to a unique value:
6. Go back to the Summary tab and should look like this:
7. Fill in a Component ID for the new added rows with
8. As the description is filled in automatically, you can see the rows shift down and the last one is not visible:
9. The problem is that we cannot access the last row in this case. If we have more than 13 rows, than more than 1 row will not be visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document