EAP: Reporting Address Only Changes In The 1099 IRS Correction File
Last updated on MAY 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
According to the 1220 publication, address changes are not listed as one of the criteria for the correction. However, currently the 1099 Correction File is generated for Address Changes even when this is the only changes made on the Suppliers.
1. Add a Withholding Adjustment for two Suppliers
2. Run 1099 processes. Original IRS Tax file created, and suppliers appearing in the file
3. Run Withhold Sent process
4. Go to Supplier > Address page setup for the first Supplier, and add new effective dated address in update/display mode
5. For the second Supplier, modify address in correction mode
6. Run 1099 processes. IRS Correction Tax file created for the address change, and again both suppliers appear in the file
Should address only changes be reported in the correction file?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms