PO Rollover and One Receipt Partially Vouchered
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO result set after running AE PO_POROLLVW indicates "one receipt partially vchrd" but it is not easy to identify what receiver is causing the issue.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Enter an amount only purchase order amount only, matching turned on, KK turned on and receipt required. Example 60K
2. Budget check, post and receive in a portion of the purchase order. Example 30K
3. Set the flag in AP for associating documents on the AP business unit to Receipt
4. Create three vouchers
5. Voucher 1 pull the PO in and set the price to 10K, associate the receipt, save, match, budget check
6. Voucher 2, repeat above
7. Voucher 3 pull in the receipt and set the price to 10k, save, match, budget check
7.A Run PO roll View and generate the Exception Report
8. Query the PO_ROLL_EXCEP Table
9. Review the Receipt, it will show fully matched
10. Go to the RollOver workbench and pull up the PO, it will be available for rolling
Since the receipt is fully matched because of the association there is no exception and should not be on the report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms