EAP: Voucher Build For XLS Voucher Source Not Defaulting Record Output VAT From The PO
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A PO is added with a VAT amount and the Record Output VAT box is NOT checked on the PO. A Voucher is created using Voucher Build Message VOUCHER_BUILD and a VAT amount is not defined in the Message. The Voucher is created in a Postable Status and the Record Output VAT box is checked.
If Voucher Build is run for a Quick Invoice using the same PO and a VAT amount is not defined, the Voucher is created with the correct Record Output VAT value from the PO and the Voucher is in a Recycled Status with the following info in the Voucher Error Summary Tab:
Field Name = Entered VAT Amount
Message = The VAT process can't continue due to the difference between the calculated and entered VAT Amounts.
1. PeopleTools > Integration Broker > Service Utilities > Handler Tester > Service = VOUCHER_BUILD Default Version = VERSION_3, Handler Type = On Notify, Handler Name = VoucherBuild, Message = VOUCHER_BUILD
2. Provide XML (no VAT Amount populated)
3. Returned Message/Result = Done
4. Voucher Build
5. Voucher Entry Status = Postable with no VAT Amount
6. Voucher Invoice Line VAT link shows VAT Applicability as Taxable and the Record Output VAT box is checked when it should be unchecked
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms