eBenefits Unexpected Life Event After Clicking On The Radio Button For One Life Event And Accidentally Touching The Text Beside Another Event
(Doc ID 2272536.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using IE 11, getting an unexpected Life Event after clicking on the radio button for Marriage event and then accidentally touching the text beside another event.
1. Log in to ee self-service KU0005 in IE 11
2. Click on 'I got married' radio button
3. Accidentally click on 'I had a baby' text (not the radio button) and dots show around the ‘I had a baby’ radio button
4. When the date is inserted, the square dots around ‘I had a baby’ dot disappear
5. Clicked on Start Life Event
6. Get a baby event, not a Married event
7. Logged out
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document