EAP: Excel Voucher Upload not loading Voucher into Staging tables when a Comma exists in the Amount field
(Doc ID 2273196.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Bug 23343886 - AP: VOUCHER SPREADSHEET UPLOAD-VCHR LOGS SHOWS SUCCESS BUT NO TRANSACTION LOADED has been applied.
Trying to load a Voucher using the Excel Voucher Upload spreadsheet with an amount that has a comma in the thousands position (1,500). When Generate XML and Post, receive a message that the Voucher is imported. In addition, the Log file has the following message:
Imported 1 vouchers: (Unit, Invoice ID, Invoice Date), Description:
(xxxxx, yyyyy, zz/zz/zzzz) ,
Both the Synchronous Services page and the Synchronous Details page show the Status = DONE for the Service Operations = EXCELUPLOADFORVOUCHER.v1.
However, the Voucher is not loading into the VCHR_HDR_STG table.
1. Setup the Service Operations for EXCELUPLOADFORVOUCHER
2. Enter a Voucher on the Excel Voucher Upload spreadsheet with Gross Invoice Amount = 1,500
3. Generate XML and Post
4. Generate the log file
5. Receive the message, Imported 1 vouchers
6. Verify that both the Synchronous Services page and the Synchronous Details page shows the Status = DONE for the Service Operations = EXCELUPLOADFORVOUCHER.v1.
7. Check the VCHR_HDR_STG table
8. Voucher is not being loaded in the VCHR_HDR_STG table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document