Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Spreadsheet import template JRNL1_WS doesn't display appropriate error message when 'Edit Journal(s)' is check box is selected in 'Define Options & Defaults' & a wrong document type is entered in header defaults.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Enable document sequencing on installation option - overall page.
2. Make sure that Document sequencing is enabled for a Business unit used for testing.
3. Populate an incorrect document type value in header defaults of Spreadsheet import template JRNL1_WS
4. Check the journal edit option in 'Define Options & Defaults' & then click to import the sheet.
5. Uncheck the journal edit option in 'Define Options & Defaults' & then click to import the sheet.
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
When 'Edit Journal(s)' check box is not selected in 'Define Options & Defaults', journal is not imported & appropriate error message is displayed.
When 'Edit Journal(s)' check box is selected in 'Define Options & Defaults', journal is not imported; however the error message doesn't display any details on why it was not imported
Imported 0 journals - System ID (Unit, Journal ID, Date) Reference,
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms