Talent Profile Modal Popup Page in Mobile Device Missing Scroll and Appears Smaller than Expected
(Doc ID 2273924.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On mobile devices, when accessing the delivered HCM Self Service page Talent Profile (Licenses and Certifications and the Qualifications page), clicking the "Submit For Approval" button opens a modal-like page where users can see their selections add comments, and submit. The selections cannot be read because the box is too small. The area is also too small to drag to scroll.
1. Login as ‘PS’ in chrome browser using the emulator.
2. Navigate to ESS in iPad and click on the Talent Profile Tile.
3. Add the Competencies by clicking on the ‘+’ button.
4. Fill the details for the Competencies and click on continue.
5. Submit for Approval, the Approval Pop up page is small with no scroll bars.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document