Talent Profile Modal Popup Page in Mobile Device Missing Scroll and Appears Smaller than Expected
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On mobile devices, when accessing the delivered HCM Self Service page Talent Profile (Licenses and Certifications and the Qualifications page), clicking the "Submit For Approval" button opens a modal-like page where users can see their selections add comments, and submit. The selections cannot be read because the box is too small. The area is also too small to drag to scroll.
1. Login as ‘PS’ in chrome browser using the emulator.
2. Navigate to ESS in iPad and click on the Talent Profile Tile.
3. Add the Competencies by clicking on the ‘+’ button.
4. Fill the details for the Competencies and click on continue.
5. Submit for Approval, the Approval Pop up page is small with no scroll bars.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms