E-PIA : Language Selection Tile Does Not Switch Data Language
(Doc ID 2274602.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The standard Language Selection tile changes the display language but does not changes the data language.
With this, the articles are not displayed with the correct language.
PIH 9.1 Image 2
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add the Language Selection tile to the homepage.
2. Enable Multi Language Entry for the user.
3. Go to Maintain Content and choose any content. The data language is English
4. Go back to the homepage and switch to other language through the tile.
5. Navigate back to Maintain Content.The data language is still in English.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!