Last updated on JULY 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears when Multiple Job employee using ESS timesheet selects View By Week or Calendar Period enters time then click on Next Job link, the system advances the user back to the previous period. User noticed this issue when employee has a punch that crosses the previous and current period.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select/Login as Multiple Job Employee; pull up ESS Timesheet selecting first job in the list.
2. Select View by Week and choose date May 7, 2017.
3. Enter an IN and OUT punch that crosses the previous and current period and Submit.
4. Click on Next Job. Note: System advanced employee to previous week.
5. Next go back to Empl_RCD 0 for the same employee.
6. Select View by Calendar Period and choose date May 7, 2017.
7. Click on Next Job. Note: System advanced employee to previous week.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms