ETL92: ESS Timesheet Issue For View By Week And Calendar Period For Multiple Job Employee
(Doc ID 2274693.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears when Multiple Job employee using ESS timesheet selects View By Week or Calendar Period enters time then click on Next Job link, the system advances the user back to the previous period. User noticed this issue when employee has a punch that crosses the previous and current period.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select/Login as Multiple Job Employee; pull up ESS Timesheet selecting first job in the list.
2. Select View by Week and choose date May 7, 2017.
3. Enter an IN and OUT punch that crosses the previous and current period and Submit.
4. Click on Next Job. Note: System advanced employee to previous week.
5. Next go back to Empl_RCD 0 for the same employee.
6. Select View by Calendar Period and choose date May 7, 2017.
7. Click on Next Job. Note: System advanced employee to previous week.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document