EAP Brazil Localization: Pay Cycle Unbalanced Voucher When It Has Withholdings And Prepayment Applied.
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
when there are vouchers with withholding and prepayment applied, paycycle recalculates the withholdings, and if there is no amount available for it, the pay cycle deletes withholding and leaves the voucher unbalanced.
The 1st payment is 0 and 2nd is prepayment applied
1. Create a prepaid voucher and record a payment for a withhold vendor
2. Create 2 regular voucher for the same withhold vendor
3. Apply the prepayment for the regular vouchers leaving some amount to be paid through pay cycle
4. Run the pay cycle selection process
5. Only one voucher of the 2 is selected and the 2nd voucher has got withhold exceptions.
6. Review the 2nd voucher
-- withhold payment schedule is deleted and the amount after prepayment has become 0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms