Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create an ePro Requisition, source the Req to a PO using Expedite process. Create a change request and deny it. The Requisition still appears in the Expedite requisition even after denying the change request.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create a new ePro requisition
2. Save and submit the requisition
3. Source the requisition to a PO using Expedite process
4. Ensure the process ended successfully
5. Edit the requisition to create a change request
6. Increase the QTY from 10 to 50
7. Save and submit the requisition and the changes
8. Change request has been denied
9. The requisition still appearing in the Expedite requisition even after
denying the change request.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms