Denied Change Request For Quantity Increase Generating A New Purchase Order For The Increased Quantity
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Creating an ePro Requisition, source it to a PO using Expedite process Or manual sourcing. Create a change request and deny it. The Requisition still appears in the Expedite requisition even after denying the change request.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new ePro requisition
2. Save and submit the requisition
3. Source the requisition to a PO using Expedite process
4. Ensure the process ended successfully
5. Edit the requisition to create a change request
6. Increase the QTY from 10 to 50
7. Save and submit the requisition and the changes
8. Change request has been denied
9. The requisition still appearing in the Expedite requisition even after
denying the change request.
1. Create a requisition and source it to create a Purchase Order.
2. Edit the requisition and increase quantity on a line and submit the change request.
3. Complete the Fiscal Approval and now Buyer can see the change from 'Approve Change Request' navigation.
4. Log in as Buyer and deny the change request.
5. Select the requisition from the Requisition Selection.Run the PO Calculation process and PO Creation Process.
6. A new Purchase Order will be created for the denied change request.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms