Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue:Review and Source page throws an error when sourcing a requisition where EndDate< Current dt
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
Navigate to Review and Source page:
1) Select a Requisition ID with status as Pre-Approved Pending and click on Sourcing Selection icon
2) Here the End Date is less than Current Date
3) Select a Supplier ID and click on Submit.
The original error message for which the SR was opened is displayed.
1) Select a Requisition ID with status – Sourced, click on Sourcing Selection
2) Here the Requisition Status is Sourced and End Date is less than Current Date
3) Select a Supplier ID and click on Submit
4) The error message is not displayed that “End Date is less than Current Date” and allows to proceed which should not happen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms