Error (91,50) on Review and Source Page when END DATE is less than CURRENT DATE
(Doc ID 2275184.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue:Review and Source page throws an error when sourcing a requisition where EndDate< Current dt
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
Navigate to Review and Source page:
1) Select a Requisition ID with status as Pre-Approved Pending and click on Sourcing Selection icon
2) Here the End Date is less than Current Date
3) Select a Supplier ID and click on Submit.
The original error message for which the SR was opened is displayed.
1) Select a Requisition ID with status – Sourced, click on Sourcing Selection
2) Here the Requisition Status is Sourced and End Date is less than Current Date
3) Select a Supplier ID and click on Submit
4) The error message is not displayed that “End Date is less than Current Date” and allows to proceed which should not happen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document