EOPC: There Is No Way to Remove Rows From Rows From Pages And Sections, The Minus (-) Does Not Work in Page Composer
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, Page Composer FSCM 9.2 Pi 23, HCM 9.2 Pi 22
Using Page Composer Developer Registration. In the Pages and Sections grid, if a row was created in error and needs to be deleted, it cannot be done the minus sign ( - ) is not how and does not work.
Expectation is that the minus ( - ) sign would be hot and remove the row as it does in other places within the PeopleSoft Applications.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Enterprise Components, Page Composer Administrator, Developer Registration.
2. Select *Definition APPROVALS, and press Search.
3. Open a Fluid Approvals Component.
4. In the Pages and Sections section, press Plus ( + ) sign to add a row, and save.
6. Attempt to delete that row with the Minus ( - ) sign, and discover that button is not functionable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms