After Submitting Modified Draft Application, Employee Referral Icon Incorrectly Displays
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a candidate saves a draft of an application with "Employee" as a referral source, but then changes it to another referral source before submitting the application, the Employee Referral icon still appears next to the candidate when viewed in Manage Job Opening.
Since the "Employee" selection was only on a draft application, it should not have any bearing on the final application. Only the final selection such as "Posting" should exist on the submitted application, which should not display as an Employee Referral.
Steps To Replicate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Self Service > Recruiting > Careers
2. View all Jobs
3. Apply to 500430 (demo ID)
4. Enter any data and proceed to Referrals Step
5. On Referrals Step, select "Employee"
6. Actions List, Save as Draft
7. Change Referral type to "Posting"
8. Finish and Submit Application
9. View job opening in Recruiting, Manage Job Opening
10. Issue Replicated - The applicant's row shows an icon in the Employee Referral section even though the final selection was "Posting" rather than "Employee"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms