Last updated on JUNE 12, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Page Times Out While Searching For Supplier or Supplier Name while Creating Requisition
Steps To Replicate Issue:
1. Add a new ePro Requisition
2. Click on Special Request link
3. Click on the Supplier Name Look-up
4. Enter 'Bik Shopper" in the name field and click the Find button.
5. In the Search Results select the first row.
6. The system returns you to the Special Request page with the Supplier ID and SUpplier Name populated.
7. Click on the Suppler Name prompt.
8. blank out the Supplier ID
9. Again enter "Bike Shopper' in teh name field.
10. Click the Find Button.
11. This time in the Search Results select the second row.
12. The system just spins for a long time and finally give a white screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms