SHIPTO_ATTN_TO Not Updated On Xml File While Dispatching PO With EDX
(Doc ID 2276451.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SHIPTO_ATTN_TO not updated on xml file while dispatching PO with EDX
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a ePro Requisition (Web - CDW - Selected 2 items)
2. Save and Submit the ePro Req then complete the budget check
3. Expedite the ePro Req from buyer center
4. Review the PO and complete the budget check
5. Change the QTY on the PO Line
6. Go to line schedule - shipment tab and change the ATTN_TO
8. Change Order is created.
9 Go to PO Dispatch page and run PO_XMLP process
10 Go to PeopleTools - IB - Service Monitoring - Synch Details page.
11. View the XML for process
12. You will notice that SHIPTO_ATTN_TO is not changed. It still shows the ATTN_TO from the REQ and PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document