Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Account (PO_LINE_DISTRIB.ACCOUNT) is Changed when the Vendor Location is Changed.
Once a line has been partially received and vouchered, the chartfields should not be changed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a purchase order for Quantity 10. Receiving and Matching required.
- At the Distribution, use Account 50000. Save, budget check and dispatch the PO.
- Review the budget - correct encumbrance is created.
- Receive quantity 7.
- Voucher the Receipt. Run budget check, matching and voucher post.
- Review the budget - correct expense is created. encumbrance is correctly reduced.
- Display the PO - Change the Supplier Location. Save the PO.
- The PO Status remains Dispatched. But the budget status = Not Checked.
- Drill to the distribution. The account value changed to the Item ID's default account and the distribution chartfields are gray and cannot be changed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, encumbrances are incorrect
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms