EMM: Cancel PM WO, Rerun, PM W/O Does Not Regenerate
(Doc ID 2276542.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When regenerating a canceled PM W/O with PM Linking, not all merged tasks are regenerated for the new PM W/O.
The expectation is that when a linked PM W/O is canceled and then regenerated, the regenerated PM W/O will consist of all tasks for all schedules that were originally linked for the next due period.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Set up a weekly PM Schedule ID with no PM Linking.
2) Set up a bi-monthly PM Schedule ID. Link the weekly PM Schedule as a secondary schedule.
3) Run Preventive Maintenance.
4) Review the generated PM W/O. Note that it consists of tasks for both schedule.
5) Cancel the PM W/O.
6) Run Preventive Maintenance during the same next due period to regenerate the canceled PM W/O.
7) Review the regenerated PM W/O. Note that it consists of tasks for only the primary schedule.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document