Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When regenerating a canceled PM W/O with PM Linking, not all merged tasks are regenerated for the new PM W/O.
The expectation is that when a linked PM W/O is canceled and then regenerated, the regenerated PM W/O will consist of all tasks for all schedules that were originally linked for the next due period.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1) Set up a weekly PM Schedule ID with no PM Linking.
2) Set up a bi-monthly PM Schedule ID. Link the weekly PM Schedule as a secondary schedule.
3) Run Preventive Maintenance.
4) Review the generated PM W/O. Note that it consists of tasks for both schedule.
5) Cancel the PM W/O.
6) Run Preventive Maintenance during the same next due period to regenerate the canceled PM W/O.
7) Review the regenerated PM W/O. Note that it consists of tasks for only the primary schedule.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms