Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue:-When the suggested supplier is entered in eprocurement variable cost page , fields are going out of frame in Google chrome browser.It works fine in IE.
Steps To Reproduce the Issue:-
1. Navigate to eProcurement->Requisition
2. Click on the Variable Cost Service link
3. Add the details and click on Suggested Supplier link
4. Add the Supplier Name and details and click on Ok
5. Note that the Fields are misaligned
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms